Banana Boat Sport Ultra Continuous Spray SPF 65
- Sport-strength sun protection that doesn’t play around
- Clinically proven UVA/UVB protection
- High endurance vs. sweat & water
- Our highest level of SPF made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- Free from oxybenzone and octinoxate
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Shake well, holding container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face
- Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product • Keep away from face to avoid breathing it • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 °F. Flammable: Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition—no smoking.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.